Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back In The Saddle Once More

We're back.

Halo 4 hit the shelves and we've hit the trenches with a vengeance, finding the gameplay the most rewarding since the title-which-will-be-forever-missed Halo 2. Given it's quality, I have acquired a capture card, which shall allow me to record and serve up gameplay to you in HD quality.

Today I bring to you an initial offering - it is certainly not my best, but has some fun moments. I hope you'll enjoy :)

Playlist/Gametype: Infinity Team Slayer
HTR Level : 37
Map: Haven
Our Team: Tol Eressea, 3 SRGs (seriously random guys)
Their Team: Who knows?
Mood: <3 Railgun
Game Length: 7min




It feels good to be back. I expect that Ered will either buy a capture card or deliver games via fileshare for me to record and upload. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: